thernireflong Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Amazing Exploits Of The Clutching Hand Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A scientist discovers a formula for making synthetic gold, but before he can reveal the secret to his colleagues at the International Research Foundation, both he and the book in which he has written the formula disappear. Super-detective Craig Kennedy and his partner are called in to find both the scientists and the formula, and Kennedy suspects the involvement of the notorious villain knownThe Clutching Hand.
A scientist discovers a formula for making synthetic gold.
It is difficult to put the sweeping scope of this historic work into words. Rarely has such grandeur and brilliance been distilled on the silver screen. This, "The Clutching Hand," a film (actually, a serial) greater than "The Third Man," "Citizen Kane," and "Howard The Duck," is unrivaled in its thrilling plot line, fight direction, and acting talent.<br/><br/>Each of its pulse-pounding thunderbolt chapters adds to the excitement and executes its story with verve and brio. This is a true work of art.<br/><br/>Leading the cast is that titan of the stage, Jack Mulhall, also known for "Beat 'Em Up Barnes" and "A Face In The Fog." Mulhall is a connoisseur of acting in the finest Shakespearean style, and every movement, every line, is carefully crafted. His awe-inspiring performance brings one to tears.<br/><br/>The depth and mystery of the plot is unparalleled. I will not give away the completely unexpected, startling, shocking ending. It will leave you breathless and may bring you to the point of incoherent mumbling.<br/><br/>This astonishing cinematic jewel is not to be missed. By all means, I implore you, see it today. All five hours of it.
Three hundred minutes! This ridiculous endless serial runs FIVE HOURS. Why? Why! WHY?!?! A real clutching hand must have used to get cinemas to run this bewildering epic. It is so silly and accidentally hilarious that I am sure even the simplest audiences marooned in suburban fleapits with this drivel must have been hooting at the screen. There is about 800 fights and all of them hilarious. I mean truly laugh out loud knee slapping howlers. They are POPEYE type fights with middle aged men in suits each with hats jammed on their heads fight like pussycats, swinging wide and 'thwapping' each other and missing by a mile. The incredulous bad dude: The Clutching Hand, with his muffled stupid 'orders' to each numbered henchmen over a primitive 1936 pedal TV just needs a good slap in reel 2 and we all could have saved ourselves several months of groan worthy slumping on the lounge. There is a great poverty row mansion with sort-of antiques, scenes filmed at 4.55pm of an afternoon in a hurry, pointless car chases and about 900 guys who all look the same. Lead thesp Jack Mulhall looks and acts like Stanley Holloway from MY FAIR LADY. He is like the praying mantis professor in A BUGS LIFE, rolling his eyes and A-C-T-I-N-G like this is Shakespeare. It's more bad than Bard. I just couldn't believe how this thing droned on and on. Then I saw it was reduced to 77 minutesa feature in 1937. THAT just goes to show you how much superfluous footage was in this serial.THE CLUTCHING HAND is a 1919 level 'face at the window / Snidley Whiplash" melodrama serial with sound…If you have to watch ANY of it then I recommend Chapter 2 and 14 and 15. That will take up 70 minutes, and that is enough.

Finding Her full movie hd downloadRessha Sentai ToQger: The Movie - Galaxy Line SOS movie download hdthe .hack Quantum: The Worldend Pallbearer full movie in hindi free downloadMean Guns movie in hindi hd free downloadthe El cartel 2 - La guerra total hindi dubbed free downloadFalcon Convertible full movie download 1080p hdMFKZ full movie in hindi downloadmalayalam movie download Attack on the Iron CoastEpisode 5.65 online freeRetribution 720p

last edited 217 weeks ago by thernireflong

Juvanta replied

194 weeks ago

I am very much interested in watching movies and this is one of my favourite even though I have watched it a lot of time I just to watch this whenever it is possible and thanks for sharing is download link which gives me a chance to watch this film countless time california cannabis manufacturing
Please log in to post a reply.